Hallway Inspiration..

You all gave me some great ideas to liven up my hallway in my last post, thank you so much! Here's an insight to what I am now envisioning...

All images from Google.

I saw this image on My Bella Decor and immediately fell in LOVE. I love the colours and delicacy of the accessories on this shelf, something like this under the mirror would be great.



Or, I can get a Hemnes shoe cabinet from Ikea to go under the mirror, which will still give me a space to put things on as well as store some shoes.


Furthermore, I can scrap that idea and just put a small table or stand under the mirror and decorate it with some accessories and plants.


I am on the lookout for a rustic vase similar to this one!


P.S. Check out this awesome interior style blog: Stylizimo.

Are you inspired to liven up your hallway yet?

I will let you know how my hallway turns out after I am done, I'm going to aim to get it finished before the new year. Go me!

Comments

Amina said…
The second picture is perfect and cosy!
Laura Amy. said…
oh my, that first pic is amazing!!!! :) xx
luckiebeauty said…
Wow it looks so beautiful!

xx
Sheefa F said…
I love the inspirational pics! Especially the one from Ikea. You can never go wrong with that store :)
i LOVE the tree-branch table! it's so gorgeous :)
Ashley said…
I would go with the Ikea shelf - it looks lovely, would fill up your empty space, give you storage room, and also give you a shelf to put some plants, vases, picture frames, etc :)
Sharon said…
it all looks beautiful..
White Bazaar said…
Love all the candles and muted colours! rustic is definately a good look!
Natalya said…
I love all of them! My hallway is tiny as it is a corner that leads to the utility room as well as the reception. Great ideas for other parts of the house too though :). I'm inspired! xxx
Anonymous said…
Amazingly pretty! I love the shoe cabinets.
Unknown said…
looks absolutely fabulous!

xoxo,

insidelook19blospot.com
Vida said…
I love the rustic shelf. It looks absolutely beautiful and fits in with your whole theme!
Abby said…
I love home decour...this post makes me wanna redecorate my place, lol. Check out my blog at www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com
Alana said…
The shelf in the first picture is absolutley gorgeous, definatley fits in with the look of your hall. I love the branch table as well. x
STYLIZIMO said…
Thank you so much for mentioning my blog. That makes me really happy! You have a lovely blog, and I´m now a follower :)
xx
Nina
Muhsine Emin said…
@Iva Heroutova & @Natalya My place is tiny too, it's a 1bed. I'm all about saving space whilst keeping it light :)

@Ashley A shelf is a must!! :)

@Stylizimo No problem, I have been on your blog all last night and this morning, I am going to get a dymo machine, the jars from ikea, and some stencils all thanks to you!

xXx
that is absolutely lovely decor!
Georgina said…
The first picture is so gorgeous - I love the delicate colours. I can't wait to get out of student accommodation and decorate a house beautifully!
Sugarpuff said…
I love those blogs you mentioned! feeling inspired

www.sugarpuf.blogspot.com

Popular Posts