Moving House!

Hello girls, those of you who watched my makeup storage video will know that I am moving house, it has been a hectic few days and it's not over yet... Normal updates will resume in a few days, please bare with me, feel free to leave me any requests if you want me to blog about anything particular. We are downsizing so I will be selling some of my stuff, keep your eye on My Treasure Closet for updates if you are interested.

I leave you with an image for a feel of how I want my dream house in the future to look like, we don't plan on living in the UK forever, somewhere exotic will be nice :) My favourite type of house would be a old rustic Greek style house with gorgeous climbing flowers all over it! What's yours?

I would wear something like the clothes featured running up and down the stairs... bliss!

Image created by moi on Polyvore. x X x

Comments

Unknown said…
LOL I can imagine you in settings like that actually.

Good luck with the move x
Muhsine Emin said…
@vexinthecity well thats great news :) i shall "fit in" x
courtney said…
oooo loving those pink stairs!!
Chrissy said…
Good luck with the move, I hope everything goes smoothly!
Cat said…
Good luck!

xx
fantastic said…
It's great that you know what you want! Those stairs are dreamy...love it! Even if you have just "regular" stairs one day, don't forget to paint them! Hehe :) happy moving...
ditzymakeup said…
Good luck with the move hun!
xxx
MEVISH said…
Good Luck with the move gorgeous!
I love those roman sandal :0)
Tina A. said…
Hope the move goes on smoothly girl!
Love your set! ;)

xxx
Anonymous said…
Hey Muhsine--I was wondering if you have tried the boi-ing concealer or they eye bright by benefits? If so can you tell me your thoughts about it thanks :)
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Muhsine Emin said…
thank u all sooo much for ur sweet words! tomorrow we will be officially moving out, it's soo tiring going up and down, up and down.... :) a couple more days and ill be able to start blogging properly :) xx

@{jijab couture hey :) i love boing and i cant live without eyebright - i use it on my brow bone, inner corners, waterline.. its perfect for me.. :) x
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the reply Muhsine (=
heey sweety..
good luck with moving..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Posts