Luxtural when Luxury meets Nature at the skin

Luxtural Skincare is created from pure Pacific Ocean rain - untouched by toxins, exotic extracts and other superior natural ingredients.

This range is rumoured to be favourites of Demi Moore, Angelina Jolie, Lucy Liu and Joy Bryant. This suggestion alone made me want to see what all the fuss is about. So, when I was approached by Luxtural I jumped at the chance of testing them out.


These are the 3 products which I have been sent and used in this order;

Mystique Fountain Facial Deep Hydration Rainy Mist 100ml $78.00
Silk Premonition Facial Deep Moisturising Anti Aging Lotion 40ml $150.00
Sophisticated Veil Facial Anti Aging Deep Moisturising Serum 35ml $186.00



My initial thoughts on this range is that it's very expensive compared to my target price range for skincare. The packaging is sleek, pretty and practical, I like the fact that the two of them have pump applicators for hygiene reasons. The fancy names such as mystique, silk and sophisticated may cause controversy as they are not the usual descriptive words that skincare companies use.

I have only used the products twice so far and the first thing I can say is I am pleasantly surprised by the scent of them; it has a hint of sweetness mixed with the smell of rain and flowers with some spicy extracts. The formulas are very light and easily absorbed into skin.

I will be doing a full review of the 3 products after a couple of weeks, I have never been so enticed by skincare products! My mission to see whether it's true that we get what you pay for has commenced. Have you heard of this brand? If so, what are your thoughts?

Comments

362436 said…
I always check the ingredients of store brand products. I have noticed that a lot of high end products do not display their ingredients. It is more so the packaging aspect of the product for me! Can't wait to see the results.
Unknown said…
Gosh, I hope for that price it works wonders! Can't wait to see your reviews xxx
Muhsine Emin said…
@362436 i cant wait either :)

@Amy I should hope so :) x
hope it will work wonders but that you don't like it too much as you have to repurchase and it is very expensive haha :p can't wait for the review xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anonymous said…
I've never heard of it. Wow you are soooo lucky to have been sent that
xoxox
Tali said…
Ive heard of it.. but i want to see your opinion on the line in a few weeks..the packaging looks great!
Krasey Beauty said…
This looks like an amazing line, thanks for the review!
fantastic said…
i've seen this line online, but not in person..really interested to see what you make of it! Pure Pacific rain...wonder where they get that from?! xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@sherona theres no way i will shell out that amount of money unless it worked MIRACLES :)

@legs11 i know :) x

@Tali i'm actually really curious to see how it performs!

@krasey beauty stay tuned for a proper review in a few weeks

@fantastic who knows :)

x
courtney said…
cant wait to hear about what you think of it!! I absolutely LOVE your blog sweetie!
Muhsine Emin said…
@courtney thank u :) x
Anna Saccone said…
I had never heard of this brand but the packaging is definitely very pretty! Wow, yes it's definitely expensive but then again if it works it works! And judging by that list of celebrities' names it probably does, but I'll be interested to read your review! I'm always sold by the likes of big names and pretty packaging! LOL! xoxo Anna
That sounds interesting. I've never heard about this brand before, so will be looking forward to your review. x
Duchess of Tea said…
Gorgeous blog, I am glad I found you. I signed up as a follower and will place a link on my site to yours through my beau-TEA-ful blogs...so that I can help for more people will discover your blog.
Thanks for sharing
Duchess xx
Anonymous said…
My brother suggested I might like this website.
He was totally right. This post actually made my day.
You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Here is my web site :: Cheap NFL Jerseys

Popular Posts