Review: Garnier Favourites

It's been a while now since the Garnier event, and I have put my goodies to the test! I thought I would share with you my most favoured products so far that are definately worth an honourable mention!


ULTRA LIFT PRO - X DAY AND NIGHT CREAM

These weren't in the goodie bag, they were handed to me from one of the counters as I was interested in them. I'm 24 and think it's about time I try to prevent wrinkles from forming. I wouldn't recommend this to people with oily skin. My skin type is dry and sensitive. I have been using this duo for over a week now and I surprisingly haven't broken out - result!

The day cream has an SPF factor of 20 and is effective against UVA. This is highly important for me as our face needs to be protected from the sun at all times! The texture of this cream is very creamy and moisturising, the scent is quite pleasant. Half a pump is enough for the whole face. A whole pump really makes the face look greasy!

The intensive night cream is also highly moisturising and again has the same pleasant scent, a whole pump of this is sufficient. It really feels like a good bedtime treat! I love the packaging of these - the pumps really clever as I hate dipping my hand into pots for hygiene reasons!


BODY TONIC SUGAR SCRUB

This is some amazing stuff, it's a really grainy exfoliator that lathers up really well! Enough said!
I love it and will keep repurchasing it forever, it has a gorgeous fruity scent and I love the yellow packaging, perfect to brighten my day!


CLEAN SENSITIVE - MOISTURE INFUSION CLEANSING WATER

I have been using this to take off my makeup by pumping it onto a cotton round, it's a great substitute for my Khiel's and L'occitane sensitive skin makeup remover. I actually prefer this as it's cheaper and I prefer the packaging. This has become a real must have for me!


HYDRALOCK

Oh my! Me and my hubby have gone crazy over this, it's one of the best creams we have used, best of all it doesn't have a strong scent that will interfere with your perfume. It's a moisturising milk that is supposed to lock in moisture - which it absolutely does!

PURE ACTIVE - DEEP PORE UNCLOGGING WASH

I have been loving this face wash, my skin is too dry and sensitive to use the Pure Active range as a whole, but I can get away with using this! It has 2% salicylic acid in it which makes it a real tingly face wash to unclog my pores! The hubby has also been using this he is impressed too!

Comments

Clara said…
I've been looking everywhere for that cleansing water after seeing hollys and I can't find it anywhere. I've probably been to about 15 places and nowhere stocks it, even huge stores. Do you know if it has been discontinued? X
Muhsine Emin said…
@hele oh no don't say that! I don't have a clue, i hope they havent! i will keep an eye out for it and let u know if i find it anywhere, if not ill raise it up with someone at garnier xx
Summer Sunshine said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer Sunshine said…
Stock up at Sainsburys. They are doing 50% off alot of Garnier products, at the moment. Offer ends the 14th!
Muhsine Emin said…
@summersunshine thanks :) will try and check it out!
Tali said…
My mum has been raving about that moisturizer.. i was given doubles and she is using it.. so far so good! I loove the scrub.. i already had to buy a new one!
Muhsine Emin said…
Yay :) the scrub is amazing, I need another one too!
Laura said…
I really think I need to get hold of that scrub and hydralock, they seem to be getting rave reviews :) x x x
Jenny9119999 said…
I need the scrub and the Hydralock too:) They both look great. Also the cleasing water looks good if anyone can manage to track it down. Great reviews:)
WinterBlossom said…
I'm defo going to try the scrub. :) xxx
Anonymous said…
Has anyone tried the undereye rollerball by Garnier??
I've been tempted to get it so would be good to hear any comments!
Unknown said…
I agree the hydralock is fab! Really interested to try the scrub and cleansing water. xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@Moggalicious it's ok, nothing that spectacular, i will not be repurchasing. xx
A said…
Great post - it was wonderful to find out what your favourites were from the bag you got at the event!! :)
Victoria said…
The sugar scrub sounds brill! I'm going to look out for this one.xx
pinkkk said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinkkk said…
can u make a review of the eye roll on from garnier nutritionist ? and does the lash stiletto anything special or is just another cheap mascara? btw,you got style..
pinkkk said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinkkk said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubrey said…
Hmmm...I'll have to look the next time I'm out to see how many of these products we can get here.
Becky said…
I love the sugar scrub too, use it all the time xx
Anonymous said…
Oh my god – I ADORE garnier face products (I don’t much like their shampoos and conditioners as I find they do nothing for my curly hair!)
I use that day cream (the Pro X one in the red bottle) and LOVE it… at night I use the nutritionist night cream that I think is lovely also!
And body cocoon is fantastic for the Australian Summers!

Popular Posts