Origins Get Down Review!


All skin types.
150ml
£14.68

What it is: Deep pore clay cleanser.
How often: 1 - 2 times a week.

What it claims to do: White china clay gets under your skin to pull out pollutants and keep stopped-up pathways purged of pore-cloggers. Lecithin cleanses, sage purifies. Ylang ylang soothes. Leaves skin-pristone clean, refreshed, refined. Wont irk or irritate

This is another multifunctional product, it works as two things;
As a cleanser: Squeeze into palm and swirl onto dampened skin. Rinse.
As a mini mask: Apply a thin layer to face, avoiding eye area. Leave 1-2 mins. Rinse. Pat dry

I adore the way my skin feels after I use this. It feels SO soft and clean and I can honestly say no other cleanser has made my skin feel this soft! It has a thick creamy texture with tiny beads in it to help exfoliate and deep clean pores. I use this once or twice a week, either to cleanse or as a mask. However, when I use it as a mask I leave it on for about 5-10 mins which I prefer. I also sometimes apply a pea sized amount onto an inflamed spot and leave it on for a few hours so that it dries it up, which works great!

Please note: This will be to harsh to use on sensitive skin everyday.

Comments

Phoebe said…
Like the look of this, always looking for a new cleansing scrub! I love the St Ives stuff and have used it for te last 5 years or so, think it might be time to branch out again. Good review xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@Phoebe i used to use st ives when i was younger, this is less abrasive :) and thanks xx
Krystallia said…
I've been looking for a good "scrub" and this makes me want to buy,lol!!
Muhsine Emin said…
@krystallia it's really good :) I'd def recommend it! X
Unknown said…
Look like you have a great product there :) A good scrub is hard to find, most of them are to abrasive for skin.
Muhsine Emin said…
@gabriela very true this is so gentle and soothing, it's my 2nd tube :)
Doma-Nikki said…
Sounds like a good scrub, i may have to invest :D




Follow me?
http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.com/
I love Origins skincare. This product is one I know want to try. Thanks!

BTW, this is my first visit to your blog. I saw that LisasZ09 mentionned you in the video and am checking your site out. I just started blogging myself. Come see it if you have a chance. cheers, Michelle
Muhsine Emin said…
thanks girls :) x

Popular Posts