I got my hair did..

Yay.. I got my extensions again! I know I look very different with dark long hair... I'm warming to it :) I got them sewn in at the afro carribean hair salon just like I did last time. Check label for "hair extensions" for more info.




What makeup am I wearing I hear you asking..

Face: BB tinted moisturiser, YSL touche eclat as highlight. Boing concealer, Barry M bronzer to contour - LOVEEEEEEE this!
Eyes: Barry M dazzle dust in 25 (rust) all over lid, Mac matt brown on outer V. Prestige glam tan on crease. Barry M dazzle dust in 92 (aqua gold) on lower lash line. UD 24/7 pencil on waterline in Covet. BodyShop liquid liner on upper lashline. Lash stiletto & loreal telescopic explosion mascara. Benefit eye bright on inner corners and brow bone.
Lips: Body Shop lipstick in no 46 - love love love this colour! My new love! Mac Oak lipliner.

And there we have it, my love for extensions continue... curls, waves, buns... here I come!

Comments

loveeee itt babe!! x
Nichola said…
you look fierce! x
Ashleigh said…
did you have them glued or sewn in? im debating whether I should do it :s
Jenny9119999 said…
Love the new colour and length. You look fab!
Muhsine Emin said…
thanks girls :) xx

@ashleigh i got them sewn in at an afro carribean shop..
Mia said…
you look amazing with this hair color!! it completely transforms you, in a good way of course.
Dye-A-Graham said…
You should be somewhere modeling..you're gorgeous..Have a great weekend!
Muhsine Emin said…
@macosophy thanks sweetie :) i'm warming to it, it feels weird as im used to it being SO light!

@dyeagraham thanks sweetie :) ur ever so kind!

xx
love the darkness and straightness! makes you look so sleek xxx
Anna Saccone said…
Ohmigod! It's amazing!!! Gorgeous length, fantastic colour...you look stunning! :) xoxo Anna
Muhsine Emin said…
@lipgloss86 thanks hun. x

@anna thank u sweetie.. :) xx
It looks GORGEOUS! You look great.
GiGi said…
Sexy, Hot!!
Absolutely stunning! LOVE everything about it! (",) xXx
Alexandra said…
I am LOVING the dark hair on you...not many people make me want to dye my hair dark, but you are an exception! :D
Unknown said…
hey hun hope you dont mind me asking but how much are the wefts you get i used to get mine sooo cheap when extensions wernt all the rage now theyr mega bucks at my local x
Rai said…
I love you with darker hair!!
You look gorgeous and very exotic!!
Muhsine Emin said…
thanks girls :)

@Aleksis girl, i'm truly honoured u would say that coz I love ur hair :) thank u xx

@tiffany last time i got human hair 18inch premium hair £38 for the whole weft, this time i got remy hair and it was £58.99 - the difference is that the remy doesnt have broken hair in it, its more silky and less likely to get tangled xx

@Rai thank u :)

xx
khmari123 said…
looks beautiful!
Charlene said…
WOW NOW ur looking even more exotic! LOVEEEE it hon!
Crissy said…
It looks amazing! I want extensions, but I heard it was super itchy lol
Kelly said…
The hair is amazing!!! and the bronzer looks fab :)
Lucy said…
Your hair looks gorgeous, I love the new extensions.
Muhsine Emin said…
aww thank u so much girls :) xx

@Crissy it does get itchy after a while, but its bearable :)
D said…
You look great with black hair! Well done :)
YOU CAN PULL OF ANY HAUR COLOR BABE :D

XXXXXXX

BTW YOU LOOK VERY PRINCESS LIKE :D

Popular Posts