Depotting Body Shop eyeshadows into a Mac Palette!

I did it, I depotted the Body Shop eyeshadows into a Mac palette!
After much contemplation, I just thought what the hell.. try it! And it worked, I'm so thrilled because I never reach for the BS shadows, they just sit in its box in the drawer, whereas I always reach for my Mac palettes! Hopefully, I will get great usage out of them now as they are such pretty colours!
Proof!

Here's how I did it, I first peeled off the several sticky labels behind it, and kept the one with the colour code on it to stick back on later. These don't have a bit that pops out like Mac does, so I placed them directly onto my straighteners & kept them there for about 20-30 secs, Once I removed it, I turned it upside down and behind it theres actually a hole, so I stuck the pin inside it and pushed it out. VOILA. Easy as that, I then stuck the colour code sticker onto the back and placed it into my Mac palette. I need magnets but can't be asked, they're fine for now! Infact I can't be asked with magnets, not like I'm going to open it upside down!


Go on... depot yours too :) Oh so you think I should keep my BS shadows seperate from my Mac ones or just organise all shadows in colour order? What would you do? I can't decide!

Comments

rufflesandrouge said…
what a great idea !

I was wondering if you could perhaps list the colors of the eye shadows they all look so lovely.. as I am thinking of making a shopping list!:)
Muhsine Emin said…
thanks.. ladyb. I will do.. but not today, I'm all blogged out! :) I'm going to do a post of all the colours I have in my Mac palettes V soon! Promise :) xx
how much are the mac palettes? and is it onli pro stores u can buy them from?

rubey! x
Becky said…
Oooh, I have a spare palette. I might do mine now.
haha another post :D
you really feel like blogging today dont you?
I think it's great to keep it all together and arrange in color order, I would def do that. it is so much easier that way I think. you already said you reach out for the mac palette more often..
xxxx
Muhsine Emin said…
@Rubey they are £10, and i think its pro stores that only do them yes. xx
Muhsine Emin said…
@Sirvinya do it do it so it :)

@Sherona.. I already have, I jumbled them all up, colour co ordinated nicely :) I know i'm such a blogaholic today!! xx

Popular Posts