Neals Yard - Skin Care

I have very dry sensitive skin. I'm always having trouble with my skin on the side of my cheeks, I keep getting little bumps which are sometimes very painful. Within the past 9 months I have tried tons of products which have helped or made it worse. Products tried range from brands such as; Clinique, Liz Earle, Neutrogena, Olay, Dr Nick Lowe, Benefit, Loccitane, Amie, Nivea, Loreal, Simple and many more. However, I think I have finally found a routine that works for me. I went to Neals Yard, who sell organic natural products a couple of weeks ago and purchased this set. It consists of: Orange flower facial wash, orange flower water and Jasmine enriching face cream. This set cost £25. Check the website. http://www.nealsyardremedies.com/ Using these products have definately helped alot, In the morning I wash my face, tone and then lightly moisterise. There is also a sensitive range but the moisturiser wasn't rich enough for me. In the evenings I take off my eye make up with the olive oil and water mixture that I talked about in a previous post, then I remove my facial makeup with ultra comforting cleansing milk by L'occitane with a cotton round and then wash my face with the facial wash. I then apply heaps of moisturiser and thats it! For my eyes I switch between Origins youthtopia or Bobbi browns eye cream. I have had no breakouts and everyone is commenting on my skin, apparently I'm glowing. :) I will post a pic of my skin quite soon. Have you tried this brand? What do you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I always love reading about skin care as of late mines not been in the best of conditions. I have the problem with things working for a short period of time and then it gets use to it and doesnt work.

I haven't tried this product but seeing as its organic thats a bonus I'm a sucker for organic things ! =] Thanks for the link and can't wait to see the glow.
Clara said…
I love the bottles!xx
Muhsine Emin said…
mmm I will def post a pic of my face, my colleuge told me im looking brighter :) oooo! the bottles are so cute, thick glass.. im a sucker for packaging too!
Unknown said…
Happy, that your blog is good now. Try to leave message before and nothing…
Well I love Neal Yards products; I will do a post about the range for spots, that really change my skin. They are incredible simple and work so well. xx
Kirsten Read said…
I've heard only good things about neals yard but never actually used myself - must pop in and have a look one day!
Emily said…
I love Neals Yard stuff, i use some of their hair products, great stuff!! Am enjoying reading your blog :)

-Emily

http://www.emilywylde.blogspot.com
Skyle said…
Ok, can i just say you're gorgeous? Like super gorgeous ;)

Thanks for the skincare routine -- most of the time i just go for the final look and ignore the prep, which is often more important than the final look. Anyways, your blog is awesome.

Luvs
Anonymous said…
i'm having serious issues with my skin and cant seem to find anything that helps with the spots but i think i might give Neals Yard a go! thanks.xxx

Popular Posts