Face of the Night

Hello Ladies, sorry I have been away for a while.. we were looking for a flat and have
finally found one. We will be moving shortly, just waiting for admin. So... I'm going out this evening to the cinema to watch "my bloody valentine" it's a 3D film, cant wait to wear my oh so cool glasses :)
So here's my look for tonight, I recently dyed my hair Praline black by Movida after putting blonde highlights in it. I definately think that darker hair looks better with my colouring but think I will lighten for the summer.







I have also gone shopping, I got the Deluxe Revlon mirror which is amazing, I can actually see EVERYTHING! I also went to Space NK, I got some sale stuff and I have purchased 3 Barry M lip paints which are AMAZING. The formula is so smooth. I'm addicted.

Comments

Popular Posts